Saturday, September 5, 2009

Off to . . . Nebraska?

So, in a crazy leap of family loyalty/togetherness/absolute sheer stupidity, I am off to Nebraska tomorrow with my Mom, Dad, and little brother, Jordan. We are going to watch one of my little sister Mia's college soccer games. I have decided to sacrifice a very essential 48 hours of packing time and mental prepardeness in order to see her play. This may be my only chance to watch her play in college and she would kill me if I did not come. Needless to say I am feeling the pinch of time as Tuesday sneaks up on me; however, I am excited to spend some extra time with the family. It's just too bad that entails 14 - plus hours in the car. I wonder if they'll mind if I paint my nails? Answer: yes. Alas, perhaps I will work on my blog. Until Tuesday, Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment