Saturday, September 19, 2009

AAARRRGGGG!

So I have managed to lose my student card already. Yay me. (Please note heavy dose of sarcasm). So I could not eat dinner tonight. All week I have been absolutely paranoid about losing it and have managed to do pretty well. Then today, I think I left it on my lunch tray. I went back to the canteen to see if someone found it (apparently this happens a lot) but no one had! So then I spent half an hour walking the streets of Bruges, retracing my steps, trying to find it. I am so mad at myself. It is not in my purse, not in my room, and apparently not at the canteen. So that means it is either at Hema or Fruidit, neither of which are open on Sundays. Thanks. I just feel like such an idiot! In all four years at Furman I never ONCE lost my card; NEVER! I did not even misplace it for more than an hour. And now I lose this one in the span of a week. To make matters worse, I had about 40 euros loaded on it to buy the rest of my books and I am pretty sure I don't get that money back if they have to replace my card. So, it has pretty much been the cherry on top of a week of ups and downs. Let's just hope some wonderful soul finds it and returns it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment