Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stuff!


Happy Easter everyone!  I returned to Bruges on Monday after a fantastic weekend in Paris (post on that to follow) to find my mailbox overflowing with STUFF!  I was so excited!  Three responses to the Post 100 challenge came in this weekend and boy did you guys do a great job.  From Min and Papa I received 100 beads and various other jewelry making stuff along with enough gum to last me the rest of my life (thanks!).  From Erin I received a box of 100+Jujubes (which we used to laugh about thanks to an episode of Sister Sister.  Yes Erin, I do remember.  Hahaha!).  Finally, my Mom sent me 100 Reese's Pieces, a beautiful Vera Bradley clutch, and the cutest bunny card ever.  So thank you guys!  You made my week!  I am munching on the Jujubes now and I can't wait to savor the peanut buttery goodness of the Reese's Pieces.  Postcards are in the mail!

Peace, Love, and Waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment