Sunday, April 25, 2010

Song of the Week: 21

Ok, readers.  Only a week and a half more of sleepless nights and stressful days and then the thesis will be turned in!  I am not exactly pleased about this arrangement, but I am getting excited about the deadline because that means that no matter how much I actually still have to do, it WILL be done by May 6th.  Still, say a little prayer for me, if you don't mind.  I need some help keeping my sanity amidst all of this pressure.  Thanks.  
This week Ali's music world has been equally as slow as last week.  But I do think I have a song for you, at least.  It's not a new one, that's for sure.  But it's a good one.  As some of you will know, The Killers have been one of my favorite bands for YEARS.  I love them.  Over the past few years they have put out some of the best albums available.  Their music is energetic, electric, and, like their lyrics and videos, just a little bit odd.  This week's Song of the Week is one of my favorite Killer's songs (although it's hard to choose a true favorite).  I feel like this song really fits my current mood and situation.  So sit back and enjoy "Read My Mind."  And yes, the video is hilariously awesome.  

Peace, Love and Waffles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment