Saturday, April 10, 2010

Song of the Week: 20

Wow, this week was a tough one.  I haven't bought any new music in a month and I haven't listened to anything stellar in the meantime.  Besides, I haven't really been in a super great mood this week.  Stress is an understatement.  But I can't leave you without music.  It's just too important.  So here it is.  I thought that this week deserved a classic.  It was a hard pick, to be sure.  But after much deliberation I have selected Coldplay's "Yellow" as this week's song.  I can always go back to this one.  It's just comfortable, even when nothing else seems to fit the mood.  So sit back and listen, even if you've heard it before.  It's beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Fave!!!!!! And I don't know if you saw any of my posts about Benjamin from Nouvelle Star, but he sang "Yellow" as his audition! Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzqPn4PH0Sc

    ReplyDelete