Monday, April 19, 2010

I Have Failed

I am terribly sorry and I really hate to admit defeat, but I was unable to choose a song of the week for this week.  I had my iTunes on shuffle for hours.  I wasted quite a bit of time on iTunes recommendations, Purevolume.com, etc.  It just isn't there.  So I'll shoot for next week.  Again, my apologies.  But I think it may have something to do with my current stress level.  I am topping the charts this week as my thesis deadline approaches.  I have just begun writing and, therefore, just begun to notice how much I don't know about my topic, how much information I am still missing, and how many hours this is actually going to take.  I may appear calm on the inside, but come May 7th (the day after I am supposed to have turned the beast in) I promise to be a blubbering mess, releasing all of the emotional nonsense I have been keeping bottled up for the past few weeks.  Should be fun.  Anyway, sorry; I didn't mean to rant in this post.  I just wish I could find a song to post here.  Better yet, I wish I could find a song I actually wanted to listen to.  Stress just takes all the fun out of it.
Have a great week everyone.  I'll keep you posted on my paper progress.

Peace, Love, and Waffles.

3 comments:

  1. *virtual hug and monopoly money for your itunes account*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* good luck good luck!!! you can do it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear from the blubbering mess! Good luck on your thesis. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete