Saturday, February 27, 2010

Song of the Week: 14

I am glad that we have a decent internet connection at the hotel otherwise I would be unable to deliver my weekly dose of wonderful music to my faithful readers.  This week was a tough one for me.  These next two weeks will mostly likely prove even tougher (although I sincerely hope not).  So I needed some music to get me pumped up.  Well, after a very long and much-needed conversation with a dear friend last night, I have found my song of the week.  I'll put it this way, if one lives in, say, Arizona, then once upon a summer's evening, one can drive across the border to California for a weekend trip.  And as one crosses the border, this shall blasted in the car with the windows down: Phantom Planet's always appropriate "California."

Peace, Love, and Waffles.  (And maybe a little bit of California sunshine.)

2 comments:

  1. Take lot's of pretty pics in Poland, please. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *this is me liking this post for very obvious reasons*

    ReplyDelete