Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Loot!



I have received some more stuff!  My Valentine's Day package from home FINALLY arrived yesterday (I was worried it might turn into a St. Patrick's Day package).  Granted I had to pay 10 Euros in customs for it, I was soooooo happy to take it home and tear into it.  As you can see, I was showered with V-Day candies, my new phone (which I can't use until I get back), some more iTunes lovin' and LUCKY CHARMS (there were two bags, but one disappeared before I could take the picture, oops)!!!!!  I am most excited about the delightful American cereal.  Nothing says "home" more than sugar-coated grains and artificially-colored marshmallows!  Thanks Mom and Dad!
And thanks to Erin for my Valentine's Day card.  It is so cute!  
Postcards for those who have sent me things will be coming soon.  If you want a super cool postcard from Bruges, then send me a package, letter, or postcard from wherever you are!  

Peace, Love, and Waffles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment