Sunday, February 21, 2010

Song of the week: 13

My apologies, dear readers.  It seems that all of the hours spent running around Bruges for my photo project (not to mention the huge German test I had yesterday) somehow destroyed my sense of time.  I had no idea yesterday was Saturday until it was too late to post.  Never fear, Sunday is as good a day as any to introduce you to some great music, so here it is.  I am completely addicted to this song.  I bought it last Monday and I think it already has over 30 plays.  Yes, I am a bit obsessed.  But I think you will be too after you hear it.  The band is "Wakey!Wakey!"  and they have a full length album, a new EP, and some other stuff out.  So have a listen to "Twenty Two" and then tell me you don't absolutely love this band.  While you are listening, feel free to catch yourself up on the photo challenge!  And be on the lookout for the next four days as I still have 40 pictures to go!  Have a great Sunday!

Peace, Love, and Waffles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment