Thursday, October 1, 2009

Strike that, Reverse It

The last post that is! A ho hum day turned into lots of fun in the end. Too bad I posted before 10:00 p.m. Some exciting things happened after all. First, I GOT A PACKAGE!!! For those of you who do not know me very well, know this, I love getting mail. Any type of mail is accepted. Letters, packages, postcards, emails, comments, even Twitter replies and Facebook messages and wall posts can really brighten my day. So, needless to say, the package was pretty key to my wonderful evening! It contained: Peanut M&M's, an iTunes card (sooooo necessary right now!), gummy bears (my favorite), and . . . a set of really nice markers!!!! I love crafting, and being without my art supplies is really tough. So the markers absolutely made my day!! Thanks Mom and Dad! And in case you are interested, you too can contribute to my happiness. Send me an email, write me a letter, put some yummy American things in a box and send them my way. A gesture such as this will earn you a personal mention on the blog as well as a lifelong spot on my "Favorite People of All Time" list. So think about it. :)
My address is:

Europa College
Ali Pauluhn Room BI-025
Wijnzakstraat, 1
8000 Brugge
Belgium

But seriously, I just like to hear from people.

Another happy addition to my day was attending my first extracurricular activity meeting! We are forming a theater group and I have joined the club. We spent the evening playing really hilarious improv games a la "Whose Line is it Anyway" and then went for drinks at De Repuliek. Fun times. Now it is off to serious matters such as submitting a paper topic for my political economy course. At least most of my day was pretty amazing!

Happy Friday to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

  1. You totally just sounded like Katia & Kyliemac! We still need to make a podcast btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're right. I didn't even realize. But there are worse people to emulate. We can do our podcast when we live together next year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete