Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not a Good Time for a Blogpost

Fact: You need more than 10 months in order to conceivably finish a master's degree.

Remember that happy post about there being hope for my academic life? Forget it. Miserable day. Overwhelmed. Want to quit. In the words of The Emperor's New Groove:
"Uh, I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?"
"You're excused."
I would officially like to know if I can be excused. This is not discouragement, this is not a bad day. This is me realizing that this is simply not humanly possible.

Sorry to be a bummer, but I don't have anything else to say at the moment.

6 comments:

  1. So sorry - Hang in there! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it sounds quite silly, but reading here how you feel and hearing other people saying they feel like this..it just makes me feel i'm not the only one,...it's not me, i mean..it's just that this college is too demanding!!!
    it's no big consolation, but I don't feel lonely..
    anyway, i've been turned into a COOOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, i forgot. the COOOU was rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali...I have known you forever. You can do it. You have always been an awesome, smart, determined gal. God made you that way so you cannot fail. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Kristin

    ReplyDelete