Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ho Hum

This will indeed be the last time in the next few months that I utter that phrase or use it to describe my life. The workload here has been steady but not impossible, and so far I have had more days without class than with class. Next week, that will change as I have been informed that all hell about to break loose. My thesis topic is officially due (yeah, still working that one out) and four more courses are added to our weekly schedule. Yikes! A part of me is really dreading the pace I know I will have to start working at, but another part of me is excited to have something more to do. I usually do better when I am busier (usually :). We will have to see.
Anyway, today was a pretty good day. Not really much to report. I was really excited this afternoon because my friend Sally was talking about visiting this weekend from Lyon, France. But then she looked at last minute train/airfare and discovered that coming to Bruges tomorrow was not such a financially responsible decision. I totally understand, but nevertheless, it takes away a little from the anticipation for the weekend. Now I don't have an excuse to get out of studying. The prospect of a visitor did, however, prompt me to buy another blanket, pillow and towel to have handy. So if anyone is going to be in the vicinity within the next few months, you have a great place to stay! Feel free to drop in anytime; just let me know! (I mean it).

I hope all of you readers, wherever you are, have had a wonderful week and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I know I am.

Peace, love, and waffles.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could have come!!!!!!!! I promise it will be soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete