Monday, March 15, 2010

Song of the Week: 16

There is one reason and one reason only that this song has made it as this weeks song of the week (and no, it is not due to Heath Ledger's notorious rendition in "10 Things I Hate About You").  It is the simple fact that I have not been able to get it out of my head for the past two weeks.  I am not exactly sure when the entire IRD department started singing it.  It may actually have  been on that horrid train ride to Krakow.  When it began does not matter much now because since then, it has been creeping up on us until we find ourselves bursting madly into the chorus.  We've sung it on buses, we've shouted it across the Natolin campus, and we even attempted it in the Brussels airport.  Alexandra and I find ourselves bursting into song simultaneously and it always happens to be this one.  So, in an attempt to give it due credit as well as rid it from my brain (at least temporarily) please listen to Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You."  Good luck.

Peace, Love, and Waffles.

2 comments:

  1. I listened to the song before I read the post and the first thing I thought was, "Awww Heather Ledgerrr!" And then I read your post- haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a flashback! Saw him AND the Four Seasons at Carowinds so many years ago!

    Now I will have that song stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete