Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Thanks for the Mail

I always love opening my mailbox to find a letter or a postcard waiting inside.  I know I have expressed my love for mail enough on this blog already, but I just can't help it.  Mail is the best invention ever.  Period.  Today I want to send a special thanks to Julie Wells (and Fletcher and Ben too) for the wonderful card they sent me!  It was my first real response to my Post 100 challenge and Julie had drawn 100 tiny hearts on the inside of the card.  So cute, such a great idea, and very much appreciated!  So thank you guys!  The card really brightened my day.  Also thanks to Sally for the postcard from Colmar.  Pen pals rock!
As always, the Post 100 challenge is still going on.  Send me a card with 100 hearts, a box filled with 100 M&Ms, or even just a postcard from wherever you are in the world.  I will post a picture of your letter and then send you a postcard from Bruges.  So grab a stamp and join the movement.  At the end of the year I want to be able to take a picture of my correspondence wall (where I hang every card, letter and postcard sent to me this year) and have it be FULL!
Thanks to all of you who have sent me packages and letters and cards.  It means a lot to know that I have so many friends waiting for me on the other side of the Atlantic.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Peace, Love, and Irish Waffles.

1 comment:

  1. Pen pals do rock! Seriously, if we ever live together, I'll still send you mail... and by send I mean penny pinch and stuff it under your door. But maybe we can start using wax seals to make up for it. Ooo! Wax seals! Ooo!

    ReplyDelete