Sunday, March 7, 2010

Song of the Week: 15

On a lighter note than the previous post, here is the song of the week.  It's a day late thanks to a wonderful weekend in Krakow and a moving experience at Auschwitz (more on these two things later).  But for now, I am just going to introduce the song of the week.  This is an older one.  Well, when I say older, I mean older than the last two years.  It really takes me back to high school.  Anyway, I just heard it the other day and remembered the artist and how much I used to like him.  This particular song is a new favorite.  The melody is smooth and the lyrics are truthful and simply elegant and his voice, well, I'm going to steal a line here and say *swoon*.  So please listen to David Gray's "The Other Side," I promise you'll like it.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Look for more posts soon!

Peace, Love, and Waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment