Sunday, November 15, 2009

Song of the Week: 2

It's a new week and time for a new song.  I hope everyone enjoyed The Weepies from last week!  This time, I am going to take it back to my junior year at Furman (so really, not too far back) to one of my FAVORITE bands: The Maine.
This song choice is due to the fabulous weekend I spent with my best friend Sally.  More blog posts will follow on that subject, but for now, in the interest of time and in the interest of my grade on the paper I should be writing at the moment, I will just link you to this video.
Sally and I have seen these boys 3 times live together (I think Sally has seen them 5 or 6 times), and we are, in every sense of the word, groupies.  So I hope you enjoy my obsession and the boys' fantastic new video.
This post is dedicated to Sally and the many mosh pits we have braved together.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ali!!
    Always a great song, love it. And have you heard the song "Winter Song" by Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles? It is so pretty!! Check it out.

    Love you lots,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have braved some doozies! And one day we will be the band wives ;) I wink in the I'm-joking-but-not kind of way! The Maine is love and the love is real!! Ohhh John Ohhh!

    ReplyDelete