Saturday, May 1, 2010

Song of the Week: 22

I have it!  I finally have it!  A song of the week, that is (and one worthy of multiple listens, I think).  I need to get more of this band's stuff.  Seriously, they are fun to listen to and overall, I just get a good vibe.  This song is on a new mix I made to listen to at 2:00 a.m. when I am working on my never-ending thesis.  The whole mix is kind of dark, and little bit angry, but made of great artists and quality songs.  So if you are in a darker mood and have, say, 5,000 more words to write for an assignment that will decide a good part of your near future, then I suggest you go ahead and buy the entire album.  If your situation is a little less pathetic than mine, you should at least have a quick listen to "Norway" by Beach House.

Peace, Love, and Waffles.

PS, next time I post a Song of the Week . . . THE THESIS WILL BE FINISHED!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Bon courage with your thesis!

    I like the song. It's quite inspiring, although I prefer to study with classical music, particularly impressionists like Debussy - they keep me concentrated!

    I've just discovered your blog and I'm taking a look at your older entries with a lot of interest! I've been awarded a College of Europe scholarship myself, and I will start the Law programme there next September - so I'm sure you can relate to my feelings right now.

    I hope you don't mind me following your blog from now on. I think you are a great writer (I loved your "I'm married to myself" Declaration lol) and your pictures are captivating. They capture the dreamy Bruges atmosphere truly nicely and are a pleasure to the eyes...

    As I said before... Bon Courage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosana, feel free to follow the blog! The more followers the better. :) I am glad you are enjoying the posts. I hope that they are somewhat helpful to you as you prepare to come to the College. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me directly: ali.pauluhn@gmail.com

    Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha- I love the description of the mix. My oh my!

    ReplyDelete