Monday, May 24, 2010

Song of the Week: 25

Happy Monday dear readers!  I hope your weather is as sunny, warm, and happy as mine.  Trust me, the past week has practically been a meteorological miracle for Bruges.  I have been outside most of the time, soaking up the first tastes of summer.  It is so nice.  Bruges is a completely different city when the sun is shining.  I have been so lucky to have had the time to enjoy the weather.  I have given myself the past couple of days off, a sort of "mini-break," because, get this, I only have ONE EXAM LEFT!!!!!!!!!  And that blessed event won't intrude on my pre-summer holiday until June 4th.  Needless to say, I am taking some much-needed time off.  The rest of my exams, for better or worse, are behind me and I can only look ahead toward the finish line of this long but rewarding year.  YAY!  
Alrighty, now for the Song of the Week.  There is no particular reason behind this week's selection other than I just really like the song.  I have not been able to stop listening to Death Cab for Cutie for the past week and I just love this song.  So sit back, have a listen to "Someday You Will Be Loved," and ENJOY THE SUNSHINE!  

Peace, Love, and Waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment