Thursday, June 3, 2010

Song of the Week: 26

I've got it!  Thanks, once again, to Sally.  She is my partner in musical crime so I think it only appropriate to go with her pick for this weeks Song of the Week.  I haven't gotten my hands on much new music lately and for the past couple of weeks I have been focusing on artists I already featured on the blog, so choosing a song is only getting more difficult.  Never fear, I have it!  "It" is oh-so-appropriately entitled "On My Way Back Home" by a group called Band of Horses.  I just love the sound!  It reminds me of a mix of Bon Iver and Fleet Foxes (two other folksy bands I have really enjoyed this year). This song fits this week so well, too.  As of Friday at 12:00, I will be finished and then I myself will by "on my way back home."  So I could not be more excited to feature a song that describes my sentiments so fully.  And for all of you Starbucks fans out there, the song is actually this week's freebie!  So grab a card at the counter along with your next latte.  You won't regret it.  Enjoy the song!

Peace, Love, and Waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment