Saturday, June 19, 2010

Results

As the previous post got rather nostalgic, I suppose many of you are still wondering about the final results of the year.  Let me tell you (well, actually, you already know this), I had my ups and downs, struggles, tears, smiles, and everything in between this year.  It all came down to opening an envelope today.  I was planning to save it until after I got on the plane tomorrow but Alex wouldn't let me.  So after deciphering my grades through the envelope by holding it up to the light, Alex reassured me that I could open it.  I passed.  I PASSED!  I PAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSD!!!!  Basically, I am relieved and shocked and awed and emotionally numb.  I am not sure I can give an appropriate reaction at the moment, but I can tell you that I will be sleeping much better in the nights to come.  Thank you for all of your support, dear readers.  You are amazing people and I could not have made it through this year without you.  Right now I am crying at the prospect of leaving my friends but smiling the biggest grin you have ever seen at the prospect of leaving the College a free person, and, GET THIS, a Master of European International Relations and Diplomacy.

You can call me Master from now on.

Peace, Love and Waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment